If you’re a woman, you’ve at some point walked into your closet and said, “I have NOTHING to wear”! For those of you that haven’t, don’t worry, there’s an anonymous program out there just for you!
• Simple Well Fitting Sleeveless Black Dress (aka The LBD)
(One that is no more than 3 inches above the knee & NEVER below.)
• Couple of Wide Band Waist Belts.
(Simplicity is the key for your basics. Feel free to add others to your collection that have spice.)
• Cardigan That Fit’s Your Personality
(It you love prints or color, this is where you can have fun.)
• Solid Black Suit Combo
(The combo includes a jacket/blazer, skirt and pants.)
• Great Pair of Dark Denim Jeans
(More importantly, a pair that’s flattering to your body. Dark Denim is SLIMMING)
• Soft Ribbed Tank Tops (White & Black to start)
(NOT the “wife beater” tanks, but the ones that are soft. Target carries them year round.)
• Sturdy Pair of Leggings
(NOT just tights. You don’t want to be able to see your lingerie through them.)
• White Fitted Button Down Shirt